Position Available - Regional Manager
Kalamazoo Garden Solutions is looking for qualified candidates for Regional Manager positions. This is a salaried, exempt position.
The primary functions of the Regional Manager are to develop and maintain relationships across multiple levels of customer operations, train Field Managers/Coordinators, Lead Merchandisers and Merchandisers, execute various tasks to support their respective merchandising program as needed, gather and compile data to assist suppliers with product quality, flow, and merchandising at store level, and assist the Merchandising Program Manager with overall program execution.
Individuals in this position must possess strong organizational, management, and leadership skills with a strong background in merchandising and customer service. They must be able to work independently as well as in a team setting. Applicants must be proficient in all applications of Microsoft Office. Individuals in this position must also possess strong conflict resolution and relationship building skills.
This position is based on a minimum of 2,080 hours each year. During peak times this position will require extended hours, including Saturdays and some holidays. This position also requires extensive daily travel, with multiple overnight stays required throughout the year.
This position includes the use of a company vehicle, subject to check of driving record, a fuel card, a company credit card, and a monthly cell phone allowance.
- 2-4 years of management/leadership experience required.
- 1-3 years experience in similar position desired, but not required.
- High school diploma required, some college preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to kneel, bend, stand for long periods and maneuver a full flower cart (on wheels).
- Must be 18+ years of age or older with a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass a basic background check and drug screening.